Bikeland in Madonna di Campiglio
A MOUNTAIN BIKE HOLIDAY IN MADONNA DI CAMPIGLIO
THE BIGGEST BIKE AREA IN ITALY
The area of the Val Rendena is considered to be the biggest bike area in Italy. It runs from the Brenta Dolomites, UNESCO site, and the glaciers of the Adamello and Presanella peaks, down to Lake Garda.
It covers 5 territories in Trentino: from Tonale and Pejo in the Val di Sole, through well-known Madonna di Campiglio to Tione and then Comano Terme down to Riva del Garda.
Some interesting Bikeland info:
- 39 trails for MTB cross country – about 1000 km
- 13 trails for MTB endurance – 206 km
- 8 trails for MTB downhill – 29 km
- 3 bike parks: Brenta Bike Park (Pinzolo), Bike Park Ponte di Legno Tonale, Bike Park Val di
- 3 cycle paths for a total of about 100 km
- 14 uphill lifts that transport MTB
- 1 single bike pass for all the uphill lifts
- 200 ebikes for hire
- Over 50 Mountain Bike Friendly accommodation facilities
- Bici Bus from Garda to Tonale, connecting Ponte Arche, the Val Rendena, the Val di Sole, the Val del Chiese and Andalo Paganella.
SERVICES AND REQUIREMENTS FOR A BIKE HOTEL
Inside the Hotel Bonapace 3***s Bike Hotel, you will find all the following services:
- secure bike deposit
- changing room and laundry
- maintenance service and workshop
- bike wash service
- dedicated catering service
- accessible internet
- bike corner with trained staff
- information for bike hire and repairs.
For further information on itineraries and services, consult: www.campigliodolomiti.it